Gambs Mucker & Bauman was formed in 1972. We moved to our current offices, located in the Vater Building (1879) at 10 North Fourth Street in Lafayette, Indiana, in 1984. Our efficient law practice includes six attorneys, two paralegals, and support staff.
Our firm strives to maintain a professional and friendly service-oriented style. We are responsive to our clients' needs and time constraints, and anticipate problems and prevent them before they occur. Producing high quality legal work in a timely, efficient, and capable manner for the firm's individual and business clients is our overriding goal.
Representative clients include: the Mike Raisor Auto Group, Indiana Fire Chiefs Association; the Indiana Independent Funeral Directors Association; Vanguard National Trailer Corp., Tippecanoe County Public Library, Complete College America, and the Town of Clarks Hill.